Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Looking Good in the Hood

Halloween in Utah County was a bust. It rained all evening, and even when it wasn't raining it was cold and windy. So I didn't get any good pics of my girl living it up trick-or-treat style. Luckily, I did make the effort to take some photos of the babe in costume at the lovely American Fork Amphitheater, I mean I had to document my first ever homemade Halloween costume (the cape and hood, not the dress--the dress actually came back from someone's trip to Austria and has been in my family at least since Kait and Ally were little enough to wear it. Lucky us.)

Here are some of my favorite shots of Little Red at her best:

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa