Friday, September 19, 2008

What's in a Name?

Like every other expecting mother in the universe, I spend a lot of my time thinking about potential names for the little squirmer in my belly. I was delighted to find this website to help me decide just how unique the names Pete and I are considering are:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
23
people with my name in the
U.S.A.
How many have your name?


So far, I know that favorite boy name is a winner (only 1 in the US) and my two top girls names are pretty good as well. My own name however, is shared with 23 other females (goodness, I hope they're females!) in the US. See how your name rates.

1 comment:

Em and Jorg said...

Congratulations, you two!!! I am so excited and happy for you!

xoxoxoxox

P.S. Your dad told me about your blog. I'm so happy to find ya