Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cravings

Last night a I had a craving--but not the typical 'I'm pregnant, I need ice cream and pickles' kind. I suddenly NEEDED to watch this movie.

Because I love it. It's my favorite Girly movie, and I'm not huge on Chicky-flicky-girl movies. In fact, I don't think I've seen any new Romantic Comedies since Bewitched came out in 2005. I only saw that because I love Nicole Kidman, but I'm pretty convinced Will Ferrell is a moron.

Anyway, I called Kait at 9:00 and made her drop everything to search my parents' video library for Sabrina, and when she couldn't find it I coerced her into coming with me (to two different video rental stores and the Orem Library) and then watch the beautiful Harrison Ford with me. Linus Larabee is definately the better looking brother. Too bad Julia Ormond is the weak link in the movie in which she plays the title role.

And because the Orem Public Library is awesome, I can keep my movie for a week and watch it as many times as I want! Sigh . . . this may be a long weekend for poor Pete.

1 comment:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

yes yes, I'm the greatest. Now you have to watch Gone with the Wind with me! C'mon it will be fun!