Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank Heaven for Sexy Shoes


I'm wearing hot shoes today. Shoes are about the only Sexy thing I can wear these days, anything else I might try just makes me feel silly with my growing baby bump. I find that pregnancy has driven me to accessorize more. I remember to wear earrings more often and take advantage of my large necklace collection. I feel like Rabbit trying to decorate Winnie the Pooh's back side when he got stuck in the hole. Or maybe more like Pooh actually getting stuck in the hole . . . I'll have to think about that.

But don't worry Baby! I still love you, despite what you put me through!

1 comment:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

woo woo! Those are some gaudy shoes! What did you wear your sexy shoes with? I can't imagine maternity clothing going with them that well.