Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reading, Writing and Family Photos

No time to post much, I finished re-reading The Hunger Games last night and started right into Catching Fire so I can finally get to Mockingjay--I know, I must be the last person in the world to read it, and I still have to write my 1,000 words on my novel while the girlins naps. Busy, busy.

But if you want to see a preview of the family portraits we had taken last month, visit the photography blog of the ever talented Lesley Colvin, and then feel the frustration that Les has moved to New York and isn't available to take your family portraits too. Unless of course you live in New York, in which case you should call her.

I'll post a few of my favorite photos on this blog as soon as we get the CD, promise!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Okay, so seriously, I'm willing to be a reader if you need one! :) (Hitting that magic 8-week-to-3-month milestone makes life with a baby so much easier...I might actually start working on my own novel again!)

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

no, i think i am the last person to read the hunger games...have not even started yet! however, art and i are loving listening to TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD...thanks for the tip! and oh, i just got the title!!!!!