Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Fest at the Farm

Babydoll and I visited cousins in Springville and they introduced us to a little farm and pumpkin patch in their neighborhood. (Thanks Em!)

There were animals (sheep, donkeys, goats, a llama and a baby kangaroo or wallaby thingy)


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Lots of hay (which, you'll notice, matched Amelia's hair quite nicely)

Posted by Picasa


A tractor



And pumpkins.

Posted by Picasa


And here's my favorite pic of the day:

Posted by Picasa


Just because.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Yeah, that photo with Addie in the corner was taken probably right before the donkey munched her finger.

Your pictures look so much nicer than mine do. :)

Sharon Gorrell said...

I want to squeeze her!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I need her with me.