Monday, July 12, 2010

Family, Food and Furry Friends in NYC

Ready for another post completely dedicated to the cutenesses of Miss Amelia?



Regardless, I shall proceed.

Amelia loves the men in her life. While my parents were visiting us she became attached to her Grandpa, or her "Bampa." Even now that Bampa is gone she still asks for him first thing every morning.





Looks like she pretty much had him wrapped around her pudgy little finger.

And she is officially a Daddy's girl these days.




Sometimes I feel like Amelia loves Daddy more than she loves me. But I think I'm the constant in her life. Occasionally she takes a moment to appreciate me.




And she LOVED it when Daddy and I took her on our Food Network restaurant adventure last weekend. She was a big fan of the best dessert Michael Simon ever ate; a toasted marshmallow gelato shake at Stand4.



And the the authentic British Fish and Chips shop that beat Bobby Flay in a Throw Down.



But Amelia's favorite was visiting animal friends at the Central Park Zoo.





She lives for the weekend. Just like her Mama.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I KNOW Ella loves Kyle more than me, but I'm trying to get over it :) Looks like you are making the most of your time in NYC!

Here's hopin'... said...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you to appreciate the fact that you visited one of the best zoos in the country...did she roar at all the animals?

The Broderick Family Blog said...

I love all of the pictures you are taking! What fun to see all the cool food network stuff!! Definitely jealous of your busy weekends as ours consist of construction work. :)