Friday, February 19, 2010

Specs in Pics

So, as many of you know my baby got glasses, and they are not nearly as horrifying as I had anticipated. She looks pretty blasted cute in them. I think she might have the edge in the distracting-baby-at-church poll now due to sheer novelty. She even keeps them on pretty well, except for when she’s in her car seat and she knows I can’t get to her. She’s also figured out that if I’m busy and not paying attention to her, she can get my attention fast by ripping off her glasses and throwing them against a wall. It took her all of three days to figure that out. Smart little stinker.

One sure sign that the spectacles truly can’t be too bad is that I had Amelia’s one year photos taken, and she’ wearing the glasses in some of the photos. The photo shoot was done by the ever talented Lesley Colvin (check out her photography blog, I totally recommend and shamelessly endorse her)! We shot on two different locations and I love the two strikingly different looks we ended up with. Here are a few of my faves:








/>

I bought the sailor dress before she was even born. I adore the classic, timeless look of sailor suits, and besides it was a pretty good price at T.J. Maxx.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I can't wait to see pics from her birthday party, and congrats on your exciting summer plans! We'll cross our fingers that you love it there and want to make it a permanent move :)