Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Seriously, How Big Are You Really?

Some of my devoted blog fans have requested that I post photographs documenting the progress of my pregnancy, and have even expressed mild irritation that I seem to be blatantly avoiding posting any such photos. There is a simple explanation for this; it is that I have finally surpassed the valley of the reasonably large and am rapidly approaching the vast plains of the criminally humongous. And I don't think my poor camera appreciates it. AND I still have eleven weeks of optimal growing time (and the Christmas Holidays--with all its Christmasy chocolateness) to get through before I can do anything about it.

And I am sorry, but I have no sympathy for pregnant women who complain about feeling "fat" when I see them walking around (sometimes even RUNNING around) all over town, and one would never know they were pregnant except for the bowling ball size bump stuffed down their trousers. No hips. No thighs. No gigantic other parts that look large enough to breastfeed an entire army of babies.

I however, have gotten to the point that when I see people whom I haven't seen in a long time I tell them "yes, I feel great, I never imagined triplets would be so easy!" I think Utah County is considering assigning me my own area code.

For those of you with morbid curiousity these photos were taken today.





2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

AAAAAH!!!! I squeeled when I looked at these! I LOVE it! I can't wait to watch you wadle this Christmas! You look fabulous by the way. I mean it!

Here's hopin'... said...

Charlotte,you are a very pretty pregnant lady, and I've said that more then once to more then one person. I hope I'm cute someday!