Thursday, January 13, 2011

Help a Cousin Out

Hello Devoted Readers,

It has been a long time since I posted anything on this blog--I've been busy on many, many exciting projects (more about that later) but I have decided to break my prolonged silence for a good cause. A charitable cause, even.

No, really, it's a charity.

My cousin, Dan Sloan, recently discovered that he has a very large brain tumor that really ought to come out. That costs a pretty hefty chunk of change. In order to raise money for his surgery a benefit concert has been organized with 100% of the proceeds going toward his medical care. If you are in the Salt Lake area on February 4th and enjoy good entertainment, or if you are interested in donating to the cause see the poster below:



Or visit his website:

http://dansloanconcert.com

1 comment:

CassiLou said...

Charlotte you are an AWESOME Cousin! Thank you so much for posting this!