Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mamapaparzzi

I truly appreciate this new fandangled digital age we live in, it facilitates my need to be constantly snapping photos of Miss Amelia in every condition—dressed or no. Here are a few of the most recent pics. (Sadly, I decided to refrain from posting nudey pictures. I don’t want to be accused of distributing indecent material. And Pete won’t let me.)

Judging from the following photos I'm afraid one might get the impression that Miss Amelia doesn't do anything but sleep. Actually, she can be quite perky between about 1:00-3:00 am. I however, am usually not so perky just then and tend to take more photos in daylight. Basically she's nocturnal.


This photo is also captures a pretty good indication of why most of Amelia's pictures are taken while she's sleeping. She's not always cooperative when awake.





Six weeks old. She's growing up!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

ooooh she's a self-soother! Lucky for you. And don't you let anyone tell you that thumb sucking is bad... it's better than having to deal with a paci non stop, and Kyle sucked his thumb until he was five and has perfect teeth- no braces!


And I love those pictures. I should have taken more of Ella while she was asleep when she was little. You forget how tiny they are!

Here's hopin'... said...

Dah! She sucks her thumb! How quaint! And don't worry about her being nocturnal... she comes by it naturally. I'm nocturnal too.

irishkaren said...

So cute with the thumb in the mouth. Hope you are getting enough sleep to stay sane

Kaitlin Heckert said...

oooooo! I love those little cup cake jamies!! I couldn't wait to see her in them! So glad you took a picture of it. Now if only I could get my hands on the actual cup cake. I don't want her to grow up without me!