Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Craft it Forward

I’m feeling creative. Or not really, but I was excited to get something homemade from a friend, so I signed up for this chain-crafty thing and now I’m obligated to pass it on. Here are the rules:
The first three people to comment on this post will get something homemade by me! My choice of a priceless Charlotte Tidwell original just for you. I guarantee you will love it, or at least that you will tell me you love it regardless.
It'll be done this year at some point. Be patient, I just had a baby.

The homemade gift could be anything (the air of mystery is what makes this thing exciting!) It may be a story. It may be poetry or a macaroni noodle necklace. I may draw or paint something. (But probably not, as even I wouldn’t expect anyone to pretend to love my drawings). I may bake you something and mail it to you. I might even cut a CD of my own lovely voice singing a selection of my favorite American Idol numbers. Who knows? Not you, and at this point, not me either.

Last but not least, you must continue this little game by reposting the offer of a secret homemade gift to the first 3 people who comment on your blog. The first 3 people to do so win a homemade gift by me that money can’t buy! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it (so those who weren’t fast enough to win can be horribly jealous).

3 comments:

CassiLou said...

You are too cute! I love your ideas! A macaroni noodle necklace! I have quite a few of those in my jewelry box from my lovely children.

The Paterson Family said...

firstly, your baby is beautiful. im so loving her and i've never met her (and probably never will :( ) secondly, I too am in a creative mood..even making a patch work quilt at the mo...and thats your fault becasue i saw all the pretty things you made for Amelia. So, im intrigued on what can be made to send to England and excited for you to be one of the first three people to send too. I hope your doing well peanut xx

Here's hopin'... said...

I think your drawings are funny! But we all know that your story telling abilities are your finest. Just ask Ally. (Look at MEEEEE!)