Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a Wee Bit Nuts

I don't think I've been able to concentrate on anything but planning for New Babygirl for the past three days . . . If you're in my Relief Society, sorry for neglecting you.

I wasn't even overly bothered that the Cougars played kind of a stinky game on Saturday, winning only 21-3 when it should have been a much more significant margin of victory. Hey, at least they won (Babygirl was kicking the whole time--a bit distracting).

She's been kicking a lot lately, Pete even got to feel her kicking for the first time this weekend--see why I've been so baby-minded?

And, well after the game I was just so glad it was a short game and we still had time to make it to the store before closing and BUY BABYGIRL'S CRIB!!!



It was nearly a compulsion. It's not even the crib I originally fell in love with (but who can afford $450 for a crib without a mattress?) so when I found this one that was actually affordable, I snatched it up. A crib is a must have--even if she's not scheduled to arrive for four months. So I'm going just a wee bit nuts. But that's normal, right?

No comments: