Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall in Utah

I know everyone is posting their thoughts and photos of Fall in their area of the world right now and I guess I'm like everyone else. But honestly, how could I let this gorgeous season pass without showing my respects to the artistry of it all.



Last weekend Pete and I took a pic-nic brunch up Rock Canyon to enjoy the changing colors. I can't believe we live so close to all this and so rarely make the effort to enjoy it.



Being in the mountains put me in such a good mood, I even allowed myself to be caught on camera for the first time in months.



Yes, I am carrying REALLY high. I know you couldn't help but notice. Please take the time to enjoy the background scenery too.



We were lucky we got such beautiful weather, over General Conference weekend Pete and I took a mini-vacation to Bear Lake and it rained the whole time we were there. But we did manage to get out and take a few shots.





4 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Those are some good lookin jeans you're wearing there Charles! You are carying high aren't you? So you think thats how it will be for all of us?

irishkaren said...

you look fab, hardly a bump at all yet. You should have seen me at 23 weeks this time, I looked about ready to pop, must be a third baby thing (that's what I keep telling myself).

Andrea and Preston said...

Those are some gorgeous pics! They depict the beautiful Utah scenary so nicely! Oh by the way, you would never belong in a piglet race. Pregnancy is beautiful!

ty and megs said...

i just found your blog! i didn't know you were expecting! congrats!! little girls are the best!!

...and aparently so are exclamation points!