Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fort Tryon Park

We are taking full advantage of having Pete around for a few days before he starts his new job. Today I had the man rearranging the furniture in our whole apartment (we now have a real living room. Really! We just don't have a bedroom anymore.)

But that's for another post. Yesterday we played. We took a picnic up to Fort Tryon Park, which is near where we lived a couple summers ago, so it was a bit of a walk down memory lane.

It was a perfect, lovely day and I love the way the photos turned out.








 Amelia brought Georgia a bouquet.


 This was a pleasant surprise--I had no idea that butterfly was flying through my frame until I uploaded the pics to my computer. Too bad Amelia isn't making a better face.


Smoochies.





This is a fun contrast; I took the bottom photo two years ago and it was one of my favorite from that summer. We stopped by the same lookout point to get an updated version. (Overlooking the George Washington Bridge.)



I don't know what we're going to do when Pete goes back to work.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You have such beautiful girls, Charlotte.