Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bronxing at the Zoo

My Mother and Father-in-Law were in town  recently to meet the newest little tidbit and to enjoy the city. Pete took a couple of days off work and we decided to make good use of the family membership to all the zoos in New York City I bought by visiting the Bronx Zoo. 


Several of my friends advised me not to go; my baby was only about two weeks old and they said I should take advantage of having family in town so I could rest. But I didn't want to rest. I was antsy and ready to get out of the house, so I rebelled and went to the zoo anyway. Took Georgia with me too. 


I'm so glad I did.


The weather was perfect; I couldn't have asked for a lovelier day of sunshine and more breathtaking leaves.  And I took some stunning portraits of my family. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. 













2 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

That last picture of you is beautiful. I want to meet Georgia! Whens it mah turn!?

Sharon Gorrell said...

Beautiful!