Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Adventures with Visitors, Part I

I've been so busy, and taken so many photos, over the past month with having so many visitors staying with us that writing about all our ventures and adventures would not only be tedious for me, it would be completely uninteresting to anyone who read about them. So instead of favoring my faithful, loyal blog followers with all the details, I've decided to highlight a few favorite moments, as captured on film.

Today's feature is from way back on October 20th, the day my Mom arrived in the city. Auntie Sharon and Cousin Lulu were also with us and we all went for a walk in the nearby Conservatory Garden in Central Park. Check out some of these images:









1 comment:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Love the pictures! Pretty garden too, I'll have to visit some time.