Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Living Life

So, I'd like to say that I haven't been posting anything on this blog for a while because I've been too busy living life to write about it. I guess in a sense, that's accurate. But not living life as in I'm-so-cool-and-do-so-much-fun-stuff-that-I-can't-be-bothered-blogging way. It's more like I'm-so-pregnant-and-watching-my-two-year-old-wears-me-out-so-I-sleep-whenever-I-get-a-few-minutes-of-peace life.

But that is life, or at least at the moment.

Not that we've done nothing of interest in the last three weeks; we have. My big sistee Sharon and her pinchable toddler came to stay with us for a few days. I took loads of photos of our girls. Here are a couple cuties:







We had fun showing Sharon and Lulu the New York Mommy Scene. Parks, playgrounds and, oh yeah, food. We had quite a lot of that too. All part of living life to it's fullest. Or at least my fullest.

No comments: