Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring, Renewal, Rebirth and that sort of Thing

The sun was shining today (though I believe it's storming outside now) which was a first for longer than I care to remember.

Amelia's poor face is slowly healing (the wounds were self inflicted--she picks at every little thing until it becomes a big oozing crater in her face. The only way we've been able to keep her from reopening the sores is to tape mittens onto her hands at night).

Pete graduates from BYU next week. Hoorah hoorah hoorah!

We're moving to NYC in July--it's starting to finally feel real!

And I'm slowly getting back into writing. Slowly. I wrote a whole bunch of notes for a new story idea the other day, and I've been bulking out a few chapters on my current project. I'm less overwhelmed by it now but I still need some motivational umph. Reading a good novel should help inspire me; any suggestions?

Anyway, here are some more photos of the babes.








Our local park is not the world's greatest park, there's not much of a playground and no walking paths, flowers or any other landscaping. But, having said that, I am VERY grateful to the park management for finally removing the dead cat that has been stinking up the place for the past couple of weeks. How I love American Fork.

And here's Amelia in her favorite place. Snuggling her Daddy and watching videos on his iTouch.


No comments: