Thursday, December 20, 2007

Return to the Scent Saga

A few posts ago I mentioned my scent savvy hippie friend who had the good taste and discriminating nose to recognize my fabulous perfume. Well he isn' t the only one noticing. Last week I met with my writing professor, Ann Dee Ellis, to conference on a couple of chapters I have been working on in my novel. In the midst of our discussion of character development and voice, she asked me what perfume I was wearing, because, of course, it was divine. I told her, and she was delighted to find that she already owned the perfume, but she never wore it. The next time we met in class Ann Dee announced that she had followed my example and started wearing the luscious scent and that her husband was quite pleased. She left it at that, and I think I will too. It warms my heart to know that I can make a difference.

No comments: