Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Funny Valentine

My little lady turned two. Two whole ones.

There's so much I could say about her; she's pretty much been a dream baby. She has yet to throw a real tantrum, she never took a binki--so no breaking her of the habit, and her day-to-day destructiveness is reasonably minimal.

My girl has a heart melting smile and enchanting blue eyes that are enhanced by her signature pink Fisher Price spectacles. She sings and dances all day, and I can usually hear her singing in her room long after I've put her to bed at night.

Her favorite songs right now are: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You are my Sunshine, Rock-a-Bye Baby, ABC's, Book of Mormon Stories and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. She loves Sesame Street and could watch Charlie and Lola on Youtube all day.

Pete and I dote on this little girl. She is my Sunshine, my LoveBug, my Dollface and My Funny Valentine.



Happy Birthday Baby Girl.

4 comments:

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Oh that little Amelia. I sure do love her.

The Broderick Family Blog said...

I cannot believe she is 2! Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday Shaun and I were stopping by with dinner and she was sleeping away in the crib...

Sharon Gorrell said...

Cutie bug bug!

glee said...

What a darling!!!
LOVE the slideshow!

I see a lot of women in the prenatal aerobics class at the pool. They say the labor is much easier and the recovery is faster. I can give you the name of someone who had all her children in a water tub if you want it. Best wishes on the big move and congrats to Pete for finishing!!