Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Party at Tidwell's

Posted by Picasa


Here are my favorite images from our Tidwell family Christmas party. My camera had a hard time dealing with how dark the room was, so the lighting on many of these is pretty strange. But I adore them anyway.

Posted by Picasa


Amelia and her cousin Taebria are only about three months apart, though Taebria is much taller (and is much more advanced linguistically--I attribute that to her being a fifth child where Amelia is a first). They've only recently started playing and interacting, which I must say, is pretty darn cute.

Posted by Picasa


And I love this one:

Posted by Picasa


It's not as sharp as I would like (see above note about the light situation) but I love the colors and I think it captures a beautiful moment.

Thanks Mom and Dad Tidwell for a Christmas bash and photo op!

5 comments:

CassiLou said...

Oh my gosh! Is that the dress that I think Kaitlin had a picture taken in years and years ago? Miss Amelia is too cute for words.

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Yes! Thats MY dress! I suppose she does look better in it than I do these days. And that picture of Amelia and her grandmama is darling.

Here's hopin'... said...

Of course, I wore that dress too. There of a picture of me in that dress in Grandma's gellery for the longest time. But, like Kait said, Amelia looks better in it.

Andrea and Preston said...

Little Amelia...adorable as always. Hope you and Pete had a wonderful Christmas!

Sharon Gorrell said...

Yes, you do get all the good dresses. Who knew we had good dresses?