Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pictures, as Promised

This is the one and only photo of Amelia wearing her glasses on our trip. Why? Because this is at the SL airport and she lost them quickly thereafter.



Amelia loved hotel living.




We promised Danielle to find Balto at Central Park. Proof that we kept our word:



They knew I was coming! I felt so welcome.






F.A.O. Swartz was one of the primary sites on my To See list. I want one of those big floor pianos.






This one's for you Kait and Al.



First time coloring ever. Luckily I was able to get most of the crayon out of her white sweater.





Boston; home of the Red Sox, Baked Beans and Sharon and Dan. The red line is the Freedom Trail.



So, the Aquarium isn't technically on the Freedom Trail, but it made a nice detour. After a morning of history the baby girls were ready for some marine biology.



Singing their heart songs.



I call this one "Age and Beauty."



Pajama party with Uncle Danny.



Boston Commons with happy chickies.



Happy stylin' chickies.




I thought this was very artistic and patriotic of me.





Did I mention we went to Cape Cod? Only as far as Sandwich because it was a bit of a drive, but we went antiquing and found some treasures to send to Kaitlin for her birthday, and then took a walk on the boardwalk by the beach.




Lovely. Bit windy though.



We continued our educational tour by hitting the Science Museum. Amelia loved the Optical Illusion exhibit.





Well, she mostly loved it.




Watching baby chicks hatch. I was glad she is too young to ask how she hatched. That's an entirely different exhibit.



Cousins! They love to share. Especially when they have no choice.


No comments: