Monday, March 15, 2010

I’ve been watching a lot of What Not To Wear lately-maybe not the best use of my time in the world, and sometimes I think they can be pretty mean spirited to the people getting makeovers, but honestly, they’re so right. Anyway, I’ve decided that I am in need of a makeover before I try to live amongst the fashion forward masses of New York City.

I don’t think I’m as bad an offender as some of the people on the show (did anyone catch the episode with the practicing witch? Pretty scary wardrobe.) But there are definitely some pieces in my closet that Stacey and Clinton would mock mercilessly. Things I’ve had since high school—which was a long time ago for me.

So, to begin creating my new look, I’ve been searching for potential haircuts. Below are the finalists, please vote on the one you like best (for me).

A.
B.
C.
D.

8 comments:

CassiLou said...

D!!!! I don't think I've EVER seen you with short hair.

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Charles I LOVE what not to wear! Stacy is pretty annoying sometimes, but that show is so fun! I am proud. And you know, I have been considering a Marilyn cut myself. Probably when I'm a lot older, but I still think it looks super fun and chic. The thing is, you would have to style it every day or it would just look stupid. And lets be honest with ourselves... I just don't think you have the guts to cut it that short. But Reese is always a stylin lady! And yes, D is a really cute one too. Is this getting too long? Perhaps I should just call you?

Emily said...

Clinton makes me laugh my head off.

I pick D too. I think it'd be so cute on you! But really all those styles are gorgeous. I guess I'm drawn to the short because it's so much easier as a mom :)

Carly said...

C. Yet- short hair would be fun too!

Here's hopin'... said...

Are you seriously considering cutting your hair short? What Makes you think you can, if Kait can't?! I'd go with B, if I were you. Layers make you feel like new person, but you never have to regret the length or wait forever to grow it back. Plus, Kait's right, those shorter hair styles are way high maintenence.

Unknown said...

I like the last one!!! Short hair is sassy! DO IT!!! come on all the mommies are doing it:-)

Heidi said...

C. I like it and think it would look good on you. I'll admit I'm having a hard time picturing the others on you though so really it's up to you!

Elizabeth said...

I'm voting for the last one because it would be so different from how I've seen your hair for years (which has always been beautiful, by the way).