Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Hobbies

My family is so creative. With endless energy, both Pete and Amelia are finding new ways to spend their time . . . and provide me with new messes to clean up.

Here are some of Pete's latest creations:




A wedding cake. Just for fun. And practice.

He has to get ready to make this cake in November:


And here are the lovely cupcakes he made for my sister Sharon's baby shower:


Chocolate with chocolate mousse icing above, and lemon with raspberry cheesecake icing below. Definately the hit of the shower. I couldn't even get any photos of them arranged on the platters because they were snatched up too fast.




Oh, and here's Amelia's new hobby:



4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooohhh... I am DROOLING over those cupcakes! I'm SO sad I missed the shower! And Amelia is the cutest thing EVER, how can you guys stand it?? :)

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

WOW...looking forward to more creations...I want to see that November cake! if you need anybody to taste test i'm your gal!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

I love the pink posy cake! And I LOOOOVE that he is into wedding cakes! I have been researching them as well and I'm kind of falling in love. I'll have to send you some pictures of my favorites!

Carly said...

Glad I found your blog! Those cakes and cupcakes look so delicious! I think Tyler should pick up that hobby! Little Amelia is so dang cute!