Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am in love with a stroller named BOB

Seriously. This stroller is no ordinary pansy, mommywannalooksporty stroller. This thing is military grade. It’s destined to survive the next nuclear war.(Hopefully with Amelia inside.) After our first stroller broke after two and a half months of use, Pete and I decided to invest. (And, lest you think that I name all of our belongings, BOB is the brand name.) Check out the website. I’m converted.






P.S. I'm in love with Amelia too.

6 comments:

Here's hopin'... said...

That thing looks like it's about to shoot off into the sky and launch heat seeking missiles! And judging by little Ammie's face, she looks like she's afraid it just might!

Lesley said...

Wow that thing is intense! She looks so much bigger than when we left! They really do grow far too quickly... her eyes look even bigger and more blue. Nice pics :)

And let us know if you'd like to put in an order for anything British. I wish I could bring you some Irish butter. mmmmmmm.

Marianne said...

That's awesome that she likes that stroller. Addie's not a fan of our Bob, but she won't have a choice once I'm ready to run outside. That thing is solid...good choice!

Andrea and Preston said...

Yeah for a new stroller!Sorry about the old one though! I love the pics of Amelia with her little lamb...soooo cute!! She looks so much like you in them! =)

Melanie said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!! :)

Heidi said...

Hmmm. Looks cool. I'll have to check it out.